Lynnette Simon Marshall Esq.
Lynnette Simon Marshall grew up in Charleston, West Virginia. After graduating from Capitol High School in 1992, she received a bachelor of arts degree in philosophy and political science from West Virginia University in 1996. In 1999, Lynnette earned her law degree from West Virginia University, College of Law.
After her admission to the West Virginia Bar in 1999, she served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the three Circuit Judges of the 10th Judicial Circuit in Beckley, Raleigh County, West Virginia.
Her practice areas include insurance coverage and bad faith, premises liability, products liability, construction law and work place injury cases.
Lynnette was recently honored by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as one of NAOPIA's Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys in West Virginia. In 2015, she was elected to the Board of Governors for the West Virginia Association for Justice, an organization dedicated to upholding and defending the Constitution of the United States and West Virginia.
She is a member of the National Employment Lawyers Association and West Virginia Employment Lawyers Association. Additionally, Lynnette is a member of both the American Association for Justice and West Virginia Association for Justice.
Before joining Warner Law Offices in 2011, Lynnette had an active civil defense litigation practice.
Among her many interests, Lynnette enjoys cooking and spending time with her daughter Michele.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Bad Faith
- Premises Liability
- Construction Law
- Work Place Injury
- West Virginia, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 1999
- U.S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- J.D. - 1999
- West Virginia University
- B.A. - 1996
- Major: Philosophy
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kanawha County Bar Association, Member
- West Virginia Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- West Virginia Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- 10th Judicial Circuit in Beckley, West Virginia, Law Clerk
- Schuda & Associates, PLLC, Partner