CHARLESTON, W.Va. (August 15, 2016) – The National Academy of Jurisprudence (NAJ) has recognized Bobby Warner, founder of Warner Law, as one of the Premier 100 Trial Attorneys.
Warner has earned widespread recognition as one of the top trial lawyers in the United States. Acknowledged by members of the media, as well as his peers in the legal profession, he has received numerous accolades through the years.
What the news clips can’t measure or define is Warner’s commitment to and passion for his clients. Often motivated by injustice and a sense of fair play, he has sought to even the score whether his client is an individual or a large corporation.
Hailed by WV Executive Magazine as “one of the most sought-after plaintiff practices in the state”, Warner has significant courtroom experience and has obtained multiple million dollar verdicts for clients.
The purpose of the NAJ is to promote, through recognition, the professionalism and excellence of those who have earned the designation as a Premier 100 Trial Attorney. A Premier 100 Trial Attorney has satisfied stringent criteria and standards as established by the NAJ Board of Directors.
Prospective members are carefully screened before being invited to join this exclusive group. The criteria includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- An individual attorney’s commitment to ethics and professionalism
- Notable verdicts, achievements or settlements
- Board Certified Specialization as designated by the State Bar or other leading organization
- Nominations from the NAJ Board of Directors, industry leading trial attorneys, and existing Premier 100 Trial Attorneys
- Membership and executive positions held within state trial attorney organizations or other leading organizations
- Current ratings or ranking profiles as identified by reputable and credible online or local evaluations
There are over 1.2 million attorneys in the U.S. and less than 1 percent are selected to receive the NAJ Premier 100 designation.