As threat of the Coronavirus continues to be at the forefront of everyone’s mind, we at Warner Law Offices are aware of the impact this issue has on your daily lives. Being a business involves meeting with people, so we are staying informed regarding the Coronavirus developments in our country, and particularly, in our state. Warner Law Offices has taken precautionary steps to ensure that we can still serve our clients and those in need of our services.
We are monitoring updates from The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other reliable health organizations. The CDC has issued safety guidelines that we are complying with, including:
- Washing our hands often with soap and water for at least 15-20 seconds every time we enter the building.
- Setting up hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- Having tissue available throughout the building.
- Asking every guest entering our building to sanitize their hands.
- Requiring employees to stay home when they are sick.
- Routine cleaning of common office surfaces, including heavily trafficked areas in our office, which are cleaned and sanitized multiple times daily and after every person enters and leaves our building. All surfaces are deep cleaned every night when our office closes.
- Providing employees with hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, and tissues to clean their offices throughout the day.
Warner Law Offices has the ability to meet with all new clients over the phone for their initial consultation. For cases that qualify for our services, we can send paperwork to you electronically for you to sign and send back to us within a matter of minutes. We understand the fear that you may be experiencing over this pandemic and want to do all we can to ensure we are still serving the needs of the people in our community with the best resources available. If any existing client has a meeting scheduled in our office and would like to change it to a phone conference, please call our office at 304-345-6789.