Anesthesia Error Lawyers in Charleston
Negligent Medical Professionals Must be Held Accountable
When you go under anesthesia for surgery, you are putting your life in the hands of the anesthesiologist. Any mistakes can result in severe injury or death.
At Warner Law Offices, PLLC, our attorneys represent clients who have been harmed by anesthesiologists and other health care professionals. We also represent families in cases of wrongful death.
There are risks any time you go under anesthesia, and you could suffer severe medical complications even if the anesthesiologist did everything they were supposed to do. In order to pursue a case of medical malpractice, it is necessary to show that the anesthesiologist made an error.
The following are examples of errors that can harm patients:
- Administering a drug to which you are allergic
- Failing to maintain an airway during the procedure
- Failing to monitor you after you come out from under anesthesia
- Failing to monitor your vital signs while you are under anesthesia
- Leaving the room while you are under anesthesia
- Administering too much anesthesia
- Administering too little anesthesia (which can cause you to feel pain during the procedure even though you can’t speak or move)
Our attorneys work closely with medical professionals to investigate, develop, and prove claims of medical malpractice.