Charleston Emergency Room Error Attorneys
Claims for Failure to Diagnose, Medication Errors, & More
In an emergency room setting, doctors and nurses care for people with life-threatening injuries or illnesses. Failure to quickly diagnose a patient’s condition and provide appropriate care can result in the patient dying or suffering a serious injury.
At Warner Law Offices, PLLC, we know how a mistake in an emergency room can devastate an entire family. If you have been injured or a loved one has died as the result of care received or not received in an emergency room, we offer a free initial consultation to evaluate your case.
There are a number of errors that should never happen in an emergency room. Here are some examples:
- Failure to diagnose a stroke, heart attack, or other life-threatening illness
- Failure to order a lab test, X-ray, or CT scan when appropriate
- Failure to read diagnostic images or lab test results
- Medication errors such as prescribing the wrong medicine or wrong dose of a medicine
- Discharging a patient who needs medical attention
Our attorneys have the experience and resources to evaluate your case and determine if the emergency room was negligent in providing your care. If so, we will seek maximum compensation for your loss. We work with medical experts who understand the standard of care that patients are supposed to receive in emergency rooms.