Hospital Negligence Lawyers in Charleston
Careless Medical Professionals Must Be Held Accountable
When you are admitted to a hospital, you trust that the treatment you receive will make you better — not worse. Unfortunately, too many patients receive substandard care, leading to very serious problems, or even wrongful death. Sometimes this is because hospitals are understaffed and caregivers are overworked, and sometimes it is because an individual doctor or nurse makes a mistake. In either case, you have rights and options.
At Warner Law Offices, PLLC, our attorneys have the experience and skill you need to pursue justice and full financial compensation. By working with medical experts and other professionals, we can investigate your injuries and uncover the truth. We are not afraid to take your case to trial in order to protect your interests.
Our knowledgeable attorneys handle a full spectrum of medical malpractice cases involving hospitals and other care facilities. Such cases may involve:
- Surgical errors such as amputating the wrong limb
- Objects left behind in a patient’s body after surgery (e.g., sponges or scalpels)
- Failure to properly monitor the patient
- Failure to recognize a stroke or heart attack
- Failure to diagnose a serious illness
- Misreading lab results, X-rays, or CT scans
- Ignoring patients when they call for aid
- Failure to recognize fetal distress
- Committing medication errors
- Failure to obtain informed consent
- Poor hygiene or sanitation, leading to infections