We Stand Up For Accident Victims In West Virginia
The country’s dependence on gasoline, kerosene, natural gas heat and other products requires that companies continue to drill oil and gas wells in West Virginia. In the Marcellus Shale area and elsewhere in the state, drilling creates jobs for thousands of workers. When a drilling company cuts corners to make more money, however, workers are sometimes catastrophically injured or killed.
The lawyers of Warner Law Offices are proud to stand up for the rights and interests of oil and gas field workers throughout West Virginia. We are passionate about obtaining full compensation for the injuries our clients have suffered due to another party’s wrongdoing.
Our firm’s founder, Bobby Warner, has been recognized as “Best Lawyer in the Valley” for 2012 and numerous years prior by the Charleston Newspaper.
We Can Help With Any Kind Of Injury Case
We handle all types of oil and gas drilling cases, including those that involve:
- Oil and gas transport truck accidents: If you were injured by a truck transporting oil or gas, we can assist you.
- Thumper truck accidents: Injured by a thumper truck? We will fight for compensation.
- Faulty drilling equipment (including blowout preventers, hoists, turntables, drill strings, etc.): Faulty equipment is incredibly dangerous, and can cause expensive injuries.
- Perforating gun accidents: The damage from a perforating gun can be catastrophic in pain and cost.
- Pipeline explosions: Oil companies must be held responsible for injuries caused by pipeline explosions.
- Gas well accidents: It is the duty of gas companies to compensate workers injured by gas well accidents.
- Material handling accidents: You were injured while handling materials for your employer, and you should have compensation.
- Scalds from pressurized steam: Scalds and burns are incredibly painful and may take a lifetime of recovery.
- Fracking accidents: Hold oil companies accountable for the injuries caused by a fracking accident.
- Subcontractor negligence: You should not have to suffer an injury because of a subcontractor’s negligence.
- Lack of training for workers: Employers have a duty to train their workers, since poor training could harm someone.
- Failure to provide adequate safety equipment: You deserve safety equipment for dangerous jobs; if you were injured, you deserve compensation.
Smaller Caseloads Mean More Attention For You
Because we accept only a limited number of cases, we are able to devote more time to every client. In addition, our attorneys directly handle each case and personally negotiate with the insurance companies instead of passing the job off to paralegals. We are not intimidated by imposing corporations or complex legal issues; we are here to get you the justice you deserve. In one case, our attorneys represented a man who was paralyzed in a workplace accident in which he was asked to make dangerous repairs on an oil drill. We obtained a settlement of $12 million.
Contact Warner Law Offices PLLC For A Free Consultation
To learn more about our ability to represent you effectively in any oil and gas drilling accident case, send us an email or call our Charleston, West Virginia, office at 866-344-4460 or 304-345-6789 today.