At Warner Law Offices PLLC, our experienced personal injury firm is capable of handling all types of accident claims. Our reputation for success in the courtroom puts us in a much stronger position when negotiating a settlement on your behalf. Our track record speaks for itself and often leads to a more favorable settlement agreement than would otherwise have been available.
We handle cases involving:
- Serious and catastrophic accident: If you survived a catastrophic accident, you may need to pay a lifetime of medical bills.
- Class actions/mass torts: When a corporation injures multiple people, you can hold it accountable through a class action lawsuit.
- Defective medical devices: Medical treatment devices should help people, not harm them because of defects.
- Defective drugs: If your medication caused you harm because it was defective, fight for compensation.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one was the victim of a wrongful death accident, hold the perpetrator accountable.
- Premises liability claims: The property owner should pay for the damages you suffered because of their carelessness.
- Products liability claims: Faulty products are the liability of the manufacturer, and they owe you compensation.
- Sex abuse victims: The justice system may have failed you, but you can hold sexual abusers accountable through lawsuits.
Ask If You Have A Case: Get A Consultation
We will continue to fight aggressively for the rights of those who have been injured in accidents or by the negligence of others. We invite you to explore our website and learn more about our firm and the types of cases we have successfully settled. If you believe you may have a personal injury case, please call our law firm at 304-345-6789 or toll-free at 866-344-4460. You can also send the firm an email.