If you or a loved one has experienced a serious and debilitating injury because of a defective hip implant, you are not alone. Over the past several years, hip implants made by major manufacturers, including Stryker Orthopedics, DePuy and Zimmer, have all been associated with serious safety problems.
If you experienced complications following hip replacement surgery, the attorneys at Warner Law Offices can help you.
The ways in which hip implants can fail include:
- Necrosis or soft tissue damage
- Elevated cobalt and chromium levels in the blood
- Loosening and destruction of cells or osteolysis
- Fluid collection and cystic or solid mases around the joint
- Severe pain in or around implant
Our attorneys know how difficult life can be for people suffering as a result of a defective device. If you have suffered failure of a hip implant, severe inflammatory reactions, or muscle, bone or other tissue damage associated with a hip implant, you may entitled to compensation.