West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer
You can increase the odds of a meaningful financial recovery after an accident by hiring an experienced West Virginia personal injury lawyer. When you trust Warner Law Offices, PLLC, you’ll benefit from award-winning litigators with decades of experience winning tough cases like yours. Our team has successfully recovered tens of millions on behalf of accident victims across West Virginia.
- Why trust the experienced personal injury lawyers at Warner Law Offices, PLLC?
- Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Why should I hire a personal injury lawyer?
- Can I file a personal injury claim without a lawyer?
- What types of compensation can I get after an accident?
- How much does a West Virginia personal injury attorney cost?
- How Warner Law Offices, PLLC Will Help After Your Accident in West Virginia
- Contact an Experienced West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Have you recently been injured or lost a close family member in an accident in West Virginia? Call Warner Law Offices, PLLC. You could be entitled to compensation, and our experienced West Virginia personal injury lawyers are ready to help you maximize your recovery.
When you choose Warner Law Offices, PLLC, you put our team of award-winning West Virginia trial attorneys in your corner. Since 2000, we’ve helped clients achieve top results in cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, workplace accidents, and other personal injury matters.
Our results are a testament to our hard work and dedication to our clients. We’ve secured tens of millions in life-changing monetary awards for clients like you
Call our law office in Charleston, WV, to learn more about the considerable benefits of working with our top-rated law firm. We offer a free consultation, so reach out today.
Why trust the experienced personal injury lawyers at Warner Law Offices, PLLC?
It’s simple: Your choice of attorney matters. The attorney you choose to represent you can have a massive impact on your case. You deserve to work with a West Virginia personal injury attorney who has experience handling cases like yours, a proven ability to win, and a genuine passion for helping clients.
Here are a few reasons why you should trust Warner Law Offices, PLLC after your accident in West Virginia:
- We’ve provided top-tier legal representation to West Virginia accident victims for more than 23 years.
- Our attorneys have been recognized as Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association, Best Attorneys of America by Rue Ratings, and Best Attorney by Charleston Newspapers.
- Client satisfaction is second-to-none, as evidenced by our client testimonials and reviews.
- We’ve recovered tens of millions of dollars in private settlements and jury awards.
- We’re prepared to handle personal injury disputes in state and federal court.
- There’s absolutely no cost to hire our personal injury law firm unless we win your case.
Our reputation as aggressive and successful trial attorneys is well-known throughout West Virginia and the surrounding area. That reputation can benefit you considerably because insurance companies and other adversaries want to avoid a showdown against us in court, helping you leverage a more meaningful settlement offer during negotiations.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
At Warner Law Offices, PLLC, we only do personal injury law. We exclusively represent accident victims and grieving families whose lives have been turned upside-down through little-to-no fault of their own.
Our attorneys have extensive experience handling personal injury cases involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability
- Sexual Assault
- Product liability
- Catastrophic injury
- Wrongful death
Contact our law office in Charleston, West Virginia, to learn how we can help you after a serious accident. We’re always here to take your call—24/7.
Why should I hire a personal injury lawyer?
Statistically speaking, hiring a lawyer makes you much more likely to win your personal injury case. You’re also more likely to recover more money.
Why is this the case? After an accident, you’ll typically have to deal with an insurance company. Insurers are powerful corporations with considerable resources at their disposal. They’re for-profit entities more interested in making money than helping you during your time of need. They’ll invest a lot into denying your claim or persuading you to walk away with much less than your case is worth.
When you hire a personal injury lawyer in West Virginia, things change:
- You level the playing field and take away the advantage that the insurance company might have had.
- You benefit from your attorney’s resources, including access to respected accident experts and injury specialists.
- You have a legal advocate ready to fight back against allegations of shared responsibility.
- You prevent the insurance company from dictating what your personal injury case is worth.
- You allow yourself to rest and focus on your recovery.
Personal injury claims can be stressful, but you shouldn’t navigate the process alone. Hiring an experienced West Virginia personal injury lawyer near you can take the burden and stress of litigation off your shoulders and set you up for success.
Can I file a personal injury claim without a lawyer?
You can, but you run the risk of recovering a nominal settlement. Remember, insurance companies handle thousands of claims like yours every year, and they have experienced adjusters and defense attorneys working on their behalf. Their goal is to limit how much money you get or, better yet, manipulate you into giving up your claim altogether.
By hiring a personal injury lawyer, you send a clear message to the insurance company that you won’t get pushed around. Your lawyer will help ensure the insurance company acts in good faith and offers you a fair and reasonable settlement. If they don’t, your attorney can represent you at trial and advocate for your interests before a judge and jury.
While most personal injury cases settle, there’s always a chance that your dispute could go to court. If that ever happens, you’ll want an accomplished litigator standing beside you.
What types of compensation can I get after an accident?
While some exceptions exist, plaintiffs can receive economic and non-economic damages in most West Virginia personal injury cases.
Economic damages compensate you for financial costs and monetary losses associated with an accident, such as:
- Medical bills
- Physical therapy
- Nursing assistance
- Lost wages
- Funeral expenses
Non-economic damages compensate you for life changes and personal suffering that are more difficult to value, such as:
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
In some personal injury lawsuits, punitive damages might also be available. A West Virginia jury would have to find clear and convincing evidence that the defendant acted with actual malice toward the victim or displayed a conscious, reckless, and outrageous indifference to the victim’s health and safety. In West Virginia, punitive damages are limited to $500,000 or four times the value of compensatory awards, whichever is greater.
When you choose Warner Law Offices, PLLC, you can rest assured that our team will work hard to identify your damages and dig deep to uncover their worth. We’ll work closely with accident experts and specialists as we build your case to help us understand your accident’s full scope and impact and how your life has changed. With this information, we can set you up to recover an award that genuinely represents what your personal injury case is worth.
How much does a West Virginia personal injury attorney cost?
When you hire Warner Law Offices, PLLC, we’ll represent you on a contingency, meaning you pay nothing upfront. Our law firm fronts the costs related to your case, and our West Virginia personal injury lawyers only get paid if we win.
When we win, our fee comes right out of your financial award. While the amount varies, attorney fees in West Virginia typically range between 33 and 40 percent of your financial recovery.
Always take the time to learn about an attorney’s fee structure during your free consultation. Reach out to Warner Law Offices, PLLC to talk with an experienced West Virginia personal injury lawyer today. We’ll happily discuss your case and explain how our fees work.
How Warner Law Offices, PLLC Will Help After Your Accident in West Virginia
You’ll probably have a ton of questions after an unexpected accident in West Virginia. Going up against an insurance company or another powerful adversary can be intimidating.
Warner Law Offices, PLLC is here to answer all of your most pressing questions and take on your fight for compensation. We’ll go toe-to-toe with the insurance company, hospital, corporation, and anyone else who attempts to stand between you and the compensation you deserve.
As we handle your case, we will:
- Coordinate an independent investigation into your accident.
- Gather and analyze evidence, including photographs, video footage, accident reports, maintenance reports, witness statements, medical records, and other information relevant to your case.
- Consult with respected accident reconstructionist, medical professionals, forensic specialists, vocational rehabilitation specialists, and other experts.
- Defend against victim-blaming tactics that could shift liability and hurt your ability to recover maximum compensation.
- Represent your interests during negotiations and work to secure a top-dollar settlement.
If you don’t receive a reasonable settlement offer, our skilled West Virginia trial lawyers will be fully prepared to take your personal injury case to trial. We’ll never compromise the quality of your legal representation just to make a quick deal. We’re ready to invest the time and resources to get you the best possible result.
Contact an Experienced West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer Today
No matter what types of injuries you’ve suffered, you’ll only have a limited amount of time to pursue compensation after an accident in West Virginia. Getting a jump start on your claim is important, so reach out to Warner Law Offices, PLLC as soon as possible after you get hurt or lose a loved one.
We offer a free, confidential case evaluation to all prospective clients, so take advantage of this opportunity to learn how we can help you maximize your recovery.
If you believe you may have a personal injury case, please call our law firm at 304-345-6789. You can also send the firm a message.
We represent clients across West Virginia and surrounding areas, providing compassionate client service and relentless advocacy in and out of the courtroom.