Commercial Vehicle Accident Lawyer in Charleston, WV
Our West Virginia Firm Will Fight to Hold All Negligent Parties Accountable
In their rush to make a delivery, commercial drivers often take risks such as speeding, running red lights, and unsafe parking. When an accident occurs, however, others usually pay the price.
If you or a loved one have been injured by a commercial driver, Warner Law Offices, PLLC can help. Our attorneys handle cases involving FedEx, UPS, fast food delivery, and other types of delivery vehicles.
Many accidents involving delivery trucks happen for one reason: A company placed speed and cost of delivery above safety.
The following are examples of negligence involving delivery vehicles:
- Hiring unqualified drivers
- Failure to test drivers for drug use
- Failure to maintain delivery vehicles in a safe operating condition
- Distractions caused by the use of navigation systems
- Providing drivers with routes that can only be covered if the driver speeds or takes other risks
- Use of handheld cellphones while driving
The sooner you contact our lawyers, the sooner we can go to work collecting and preserving evidence of liability and investing all sources of available insurance. Our attorneys have extensive experience with the state and federal regulations that apply to trucks, vans, and other commercial vehicles. Those regulations vary according to the weight of the vehicle.