Commercial Vehicle Accidents
In their rush to make a delivery, commercial drivers often take risks such as speeding, running red lights and unsafe parking. When an accident occurs, however, usually others pay the price.
If you, or a loved one, has been injured by a commercial driver, Warner Law Offices can help. Our attorneys handle cases involving FedEx, UPS, fast food delivery and other types of delivery vehicles.
Many accidents involving delivery trucks happen for one reason: A company placed speed and cost of delivery above safety. The following are examples of negligence involving delivery vehicles:
- Hiring unqualified drivers
- Failure to test drivers for drug use
- Failure to maintain delivery vehicles in a safe operating condition
- Providing drivers with routes that can only be covered if the driver speeds or takes other risks
- Use of hand-held cellphones while driving
- Distractions caused by use of navigation systems
The sooner you contact our lawyers, the sooner we can go to work collecting and preserving evidence of liability and investing all sources of available insurance. Our attorneys have extensive experience with the state and federal regulations that apply to trucks, vans and other commercial vehicles. Those regulations vary according to the weight of the vehicle.
Contact Warner Law ∙ Free Consultations