Employment Law Attorneys
If you have a question about a serious threat to your interests in the workplace, contact an experienced attorney at the Warner Law. Because so much of our personal injury practice involves the representation of workers injured on the job in coal mines, factories and construction sites, it is natural for us to serve the same clientele when they run into legal problems involving their employment status, whether it involves discrimination, retaliation, harassment or termination.
Our lawyers represent employees with problems at work such as the following:
- Discrimination involving age, race, sex, religion or other prohibited grounds
- Wage and hour claims, unpaid overtime claims and disputes concerning exempt employee classification
- Sexual harassment, whether involving a hostile work environment or the exchange of sexual favors for keeping or advancing in a job
- Wrongful termination or discharge in retaliation for having filed a workers’ compensation claim, discrimination complaint or whistleblower claim
- FMLA or ADA: Problems involving your rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act or the Americans with Disabilities Act, including pregnancy or maternity leave issues
- Whistleblower firings in retaliation for reporting employer misconduct to the government
We Find The Best Solutions For Your Unique Case
At the Warner Law, we have a solid understanding of the federal and state laws that protect employees’ interests, and we can advise you about the best strategies for protecting your interests in light of your goals and the specific facts of your case. In some cases, it will be advisable to develop and execute a strategy for documenting the abuses or unfair treatment that you are experiencing in a way that will have the maximum favorable impact in court.
Contact Warner Law ∙ Free Consultations
Call us at 866-344-4460 (304-345-6789 toll free), or email our law firm for experienced representation. We will advocate for your rights in the workplace and we will stand with you through every step of your case.